VP of Strategy & Business Analytics
Jefferson Retional Medical Center
Jeremy Jeffery wants to help grow Jefferson Regional Medical Center in Pine Bluff.
In March 2017, the 37-year-old certified public accountant was named to the new position of vice president of strategy and business analytics at JRMC. His responsibilities at the hospital, which is licensed for 371 beds, include working with the business development and marketing teams. He also will analyze services the hospital offers and potential services, “which is quite a bit different than traditional financial accounting,” he said. “We’re doing a lot of things now to improve the patient experience and improve what JRMC means to the community here.”
Jeffery, who grew up in Mayflower, joined JRMC in 2008 as an accounting manager and moved his way up to assistant vice president of finance and controller in 2016. Jeffery, who graduated from the University of Central Arkansas with a business administration degree and majored in accounting and marketing, also worked in the Little Rock offices of the accounting firms BKD LLP and Hudson Cisne & Co.
Jeffery also volunteers as a mentor and is vice chairman of Step Ministries in North Little Rock, which serves inner-city youths. “I feel called to serve my community, serve the people around me,” he said.
- Turkey Hill Buys Yarnell Production Facility in Searcy 2 days ago
- US Senate Passes Fix for Small-Business Coronavirus Relief 22 hours ago
- Pilgrim's Pride CEO Among Those Indicted for Chicken Price Fixing 22 hours ago
- Doug McMillon at Annual Meeting: George Floyd Killing 'Unacceptable' 2 days ago
- Encore Bank Expands Full-Service Branches 4 days ago