Vice President of Business Development and Preconstruction
Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
Jeff Marcussen enjoys the construction process of taking something from paper and helping create it. Since 2016, he’s done that as vice president of business development and preconstruction at Little Rock’s Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
Marcussen joined the firm as an estimator in 2005. Advancement to director of computer-aided design/building information modeling services in 2013 and director of preconstruction and construction technology in 2014 followed.
Marcussen graduated in 2003 from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture. After college, he worked at the landscape design firm of Larson Burns & Smith Inc. in Austin, Texas, for two years.
The Little Rock native is a member of the Construction Specifications Institute and the American Society of Professional Estimators. Marcussen serves as chairman of the associate board of the Baptist Health Foundation and is a member of the Associated General Contractors board of directors.
Past volunteerism includes Centers for Youth & Families, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Arkansas Lighthouse for the Blind, American Heart Association, Arkansas Arts Center, Youth Home and Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
- Turkey Hill Buys Yarnell Production Facility in Searcy 2 days ago
- US Senate Passes Fix for Small-Business Coronavirus Relief 23 hours ago
- Pilgrim's Pride CEO Among Those Indicted for Chicken Price Fixing 23 hours ago
- Doug McMillon at Annual Meeting: George Floyd Killing 'Unacceptable' 2 days ago
- Encore Bank Expands Full-Service Branches 4 days ago