Vice President of Business Development and Preconstruction
Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
Jeff Marcussen enjoys the construction process of taking something from paper and helping create it. Since 2016, he’s done that as vice president of business development and preconstruction at Little Rock’s Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
Marcussen joined the firm as an estimator in 2005. Advancement to director of computer-aided design/building information modeling services in 2013 and director of preconstruction and construction technology in 2014 followed.
Marcussen graduated in 2003 from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture. After college, he worked at the landscape design firm of Larson Burns & Smith Inc. in Austin, Texas, for two years.
The Little Rock native is a member of the Construction Specifications Institute and the American Society of Professional Estimators. Marcussen serves as chairman of the associate board of the Baptist Health Foundation and is a member of the Associated General Contractors board of directors.
Past volunteerism includes Centers for Youth & Families, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Arkansas Lighthouse for the Blind, American Heart Association, Arkansas Arts Center, Youth Home and Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Corrected: Who Owns Dispensaries? Documents Show Who'll Sell Medical Cannabis 2 days ago
- Arkansas Issues First 6 Licenses to Sell Medical Marijuana 2 days ago
- First Bank Deal of '19: Farmers & Merchants to Acquire Integrity First 5 days ago
- Permit Spike Reflects Jonesboro's Growth Heading Into 2019 3 days ago
- Garver Wellness Program Cuts Health Costs 7 days ago