Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
Bailey Clark followed a string of opportunities after high school that led her to a career in accounting. It began in 2007, when the Little Rock native entered college and a friend helped her get a job as a documents specialist at the Little Rock public accounting firm of JPMS Cox PLLC.
While gaining on-the-job training, Clark started college at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. She graduated summa cum laude in 2012 with an accounting degree from Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
With the jump-start of five years of progressive work experience at JPMS Cox, Clark began her post-college career by joining Little Rock’s Golden Eagle of Arkansas as senior accountant. There Clark pursued her interest in financial and general ledger accounting for five years.
In 2017, she joined Baldwin & Shell Construction Co. as assistant controller and now oversees a staff of six.
Her civic resume includes working with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas, community volunteerism through the Junior Auxiliary of Saline County and fostering kill-shelter dogs for adoption through Rescue Road.
Along the way, Clark has donated more than 5 gallons of blood to the American Red Cross.
- Orthodontist Ben Burris Indicted for Fraud in Scheme to Bribe Jeremy Hutchinson 3 days ago
- Arkansas Insurance Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Class 22 hours ago
- Hot Springs Tourism: Nearly 8M Visitors in 2018 Spent Record $677M 2 days ago
- Hidden Search of Schwyhart Assets Probes Attorney Files 3 days ago
- Pinnacle Hotel Group Sues Over Spa City Suites Sale 3 days ago