Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
Bailey Clark followed a string of opportunities after high school that led her to a career in accounting. It began in 2007, when the Little Rock native entered college and a friend helped her get a job as a documents specialist at the Little Rock public accounting firm of JPMS Cox PLLC.
While gaining on-the-job training, Clark started college at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. She graduated summa cum laude in 2012 with an accounting degree from Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
With the jump-start of five years of progressive work experience at JPMS Cox, Clark began her post-college career by joining Little Rock’s Golden Eagle of Arkansas as senior accountant. There Clark pursued her interest in financial and general ledger accounting for five years.
In 2017, she joined Baldwin & Shell Construction Co. as assistant controller and now oversees a staff of six.
Her civic resume includes working with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas, community volunteerism through the Junior Auxiliary of Saline County and fostering kill-shelter dogs for adoption through Rescue Road.
Along the way, Clark has donated more than 5 gallons of blood to the American Red Cross.
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Man Must Repay Nearly $1.5M in Bank Embezzlement Scheme 2 days ago
- 'Tort Reform' Returns: Lawmakers File Proposal to Allow Damage Limits 4 days ago
- Truckers, Construction Firms Ready to Roll with Arkansas Highway Plan 3 days ago
- Central Arkansas Lags U.S. in Slow-Growing Economy 7 days ago
- Big Deals of 2018 Skyrocket in Arkansas by 267 Percent 7 days ago