Rose Law Firm
It seemed natural that Michael Goswami would become an attorney.
Growing up in Bryant, Goswami liked to argue and debate issues. He also spent some summers visiting family in San Francisco, where his uncle is an immigration attorney. “I’d always go to his office,” said the 28-year-old. “I’d see that, and it’s kind of interesting and enamoring.”
After receiving his bachelor’s in business administration from the Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas, he went to the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he graduated in 2015. He then returned to the Walton College, where he received his MBA in 2016.
In 2016, Goswami joined the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock as a corporate associate, where he’s counseled corporate clients about buying and selling assets of $800,000 to $100 million.
Goswami is a believer in the American dream. “I like to see my clients have their bank account grow, have their wealth protected and have their families be very comfortable in their lifestyles,” he said. “And if I’m playing my part in that, I feel like I’ve done my job well and that’s a big driver for me.”
- $10M Pine Mountain Resort Aims to Lure Bikers, Cyclers to Eureka Springs 1 day ago
- Alice Walton: New Institute to Address 'Broken' Health Care System 1 day ago
- Former Walmart Exec David Glass Dies at 84 2 hours ago
- Barbara Sugg Named CEO of Southwest Power Pool 2 days ago
- AFCU Buys FamilyLife Building for $12M, Will Move HQ from Jacksonville 3 days ago