Rose Law Firm
It seemed natural that Michael Goswami would become an attorney.
Growing up in Bryant, Goswami liked to argue and debate issues. He also spent some summers visiting family in San Francisco, where his uncle is an immigration attorney. “I’d always go to his office,” said the 28-year-old. “I’d see that, and it’s kind of interesting and enamoring.”
After receiving his bachelor’s in business administration from the Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas, he went to the University of Arkansas School of Law, where he graduated in 2015. He then returned to the Walton College, where he received his MBA in 2016.
In 2016, Goswami joined the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock as a corporate associate, where he’s counseled corporate clients about buying and selling assets of $800,000 to $100 million.
Goswami is a believer in the American dream. “I like to see my clients have their bank account grow, have their wealth protected and have their families be very comfortable in their lifestyles,” he said. “And if I’m playing my part in that, I feel like I’ve done my job well and that’s a big driver for me.”
- Update: Lockheed Martin Plans $142M Expansion in Camden, Will Add 326 Jobs 1 day ago
- O'Donnell Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Linda Collins 1 day ago
- Arkansas Soap Opera (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- De Queen Hospital Owner Leaves Sevier County in the Lurch 2 days ago
- Richardson Sells River Pointe Apartments for $40M 2 days ago