Express Employment Professionals of Southeast Arkansas
John Lawson says his biggest motivation is bringing prosperity to his hometown of Pine Bluff.
“My kids are being raised here,” Lawson said, “and I want the Pine Bluff where they grow up to be better than the Pine Bluff where they were born.”
As owner of Express Employment Professionals of Southeast Arkansas, Lawson has expanded the staffing firm from two to 14 counties in southeast Arkansas and opened an additional office in Stuttgart. His franchise is also ranked in the top 3% of more than 800 worldwide Express Employment Franchises.
Lawson believes that “to whom much is given, much is required,” which he embodies through his service to Pine Bluff and the communities of southeast Arkansas. Most notably, he is a member of the board of directors of Go Forward Pine Bluff, an initiative to revitalize and grow his hometown. He also served as the 2018 fundraising chairman for the United Way of Southeast Arkansas, helping raise more than $1.1 million for local nonprofits.
- Orthodontist Ben Burris Indicted for Fraud in Scheme to Bribe Jeremy Hutchinson 6 days ago
- Sheridan Company Goes With the Grain As Golf Course Sand Supplier 4 days ago
- In Jacksonville, A Hospital Closes Leaving City in the Lurch 4 days ago
- NABE Survey: 34% of Economists Expect Recession in 2021 7 days ago
- Hot Springs Tourism: Nearly 8M Visitors in 2018 Spent Record $677M 6 days ago