Executive Vice President & Chief Investment Officer
Dan Oberste confesses that he was a little kid who loved to build things, complete with “mushy stories” of building sand castles. When the Little Rock native got to college, he realized he wanted to build companies, and real estate captured his imagination professionally.
During his nearly 10-year stint at Little Rock’s BSR, Oberste has helped the company transition from a private family venture into a regional player in apartments and accomplish a $165 million initial public stock offering.
Before joining BSR, he worked in the corporate practice group at the Fayetteville office of the Kutak Rock law firm, 2007-09.
Oberste graduated from the Univer-sity of Arkansas at Fayetteville in 2004 with a bachelor’s degree in finance with a concentration in real estate investment and from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2007.
His love of building extends to his current community service membership on the board of directors at Good Shepherd Ecumenical Retirement Center in Little Rock, foundation board at the University of Arkansas-Pulaski Tech in North Little Rock and Thea Foundation board in North Little Rock.
- Walmart CTO Tops Executive Compensation List 6 days ago
- Tom Brannon to Fill Ed Buckner's Spot as THV11 Weather Chief 2 days ago
- Medical Marijuana Litigation Grows Like Weeds 6 days ago
- Locals 'Ecstatic' Over Johnny Morris' Dogpatch Purchase 2 days ago
- Order for Keystone Pipeline to Benefit Welspun Work in Little Rock 1 day ago