The Wood Firm
Attorney Jeff Wood of Little Rock wants to help solve problems. “I just don’t want to be a heckler. I just don’t want to be a complainer,” said the Mena native. “I want to be a volunteer.”
In 2016, he agreed to be on the Little Rock School District Community Advisory Board, after the state Board of Education took over the district. Wood is the chairman of the board that is holding the School District accountable for educating its students, starting with literacy.
“I have three kids in the Little Rock School District, and I care deeply about the success of the School District,” he said.
Wood also helps people at his Little Rock law practice, the Wood Firm, where he advocates for consumers who have been abused by debt collectors.
The University of Arkansas School of Law graduate had worked for a debt collection agency in Dallas before opening his consumer protection law practice in 2013. “I’m glad to be able to help individuals out now,” he said.
- Sheridan Company Goes With the Grain As Golf Course Sand Supplier 4 days ago
- Orthodontist Ben Burris Indicted for Fraud in Scheme to Bribe Jeremy Hutchinson 6 days ago
- NABE Survey: 34% of Economists Expect Recession in 2021 7 days ago
- In Jacksonville, A Hospital Closes Leaving City in the Lurch 4 days ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross Announces New Hire, Promotion 3 days ago