Jones Jackson Moll McGinnis & Stocks PLC
Dalton Person, an associate attorney for Jones Jackson Moll McGinnis & Stocks PLC in Fort Smith, attended the University of Chicago and obtained a juris doctorate from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2016. He was a clerk for Chief U.S. District Judge P.K. Holmes III.
Person recently worked to help pass a millage increase that will provide $120 million over 30 years to the Fort Smith School District to pay for new facilities and equipment. He provided free legal services on behalf of the millage increase. “Part of the reason I got a law degree was to be able to be a part of the community,” he said.
Person aspires to be a partner at the law firm where he currently serves and to fine-tune his business law practice.
Person said he has seen the difference a good mentor can make in someone’s life because of his own experiences. “More than anything I am where I am today because of the people that took an interest in helping me succeed in life, and that is a big part of the reason why I try to be involved in young people’s lives,” Person said.
- Video: Misty Orpin of ArkansasCOVID Talks Data, What Businesses Should Watch 4 days ago
- Arkansas Reports Biggest One-day Spike in Coronavirus Cases 3 days ago
- Smith Family Announces Acquisition of Leggett's LR Funeral Home 4 days ago
- Utilities, Allies Contest Landmark Net Metering Ruling 3 days ago
- Work Search Rule Back In for Unemployment Benefits 1 week ago