Friday Eldredge & Clark LLP
Taylor Stockemer graduated from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro with a bachelor’s degree in economics and the A-State football career record for receiving yards.
He went on to earn his master’s degree in business administration followed by a juris doctorate from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law. While he earned his law degree, Stockemer worked at Crews & Associates by day and attended classes in the evening.
Stockemer is continually looking for opportunities to invest back into the community through his career. He played a role in a recent $70 million investment in the peanut industry in northeast Arkansas that will create more than 125 jobs. And because of his experience with athletics, Stockemer uses sports as a way to mentor youth. He is a volunteer coach for the fifth- and sixth-grade football team at Little Rock Christian Academy and helped with the Little Rock DC Wonder Woman run.
Stockemer lives by the same wisdom that he imparts to those whom he mentors: “Never stop learning. Discover a path that you may be opposed to or may not be comfortable with, because you might end up in a different scenario than you ever thought you would be in and enjoy it a lot.”
- Hot Springs Company Buys, Will Redevelop 56 Fred's Stores 4 days ago
- Shane Sweetin Sentenced to 33 Months for Lying on Loan Applications 2 days ago
- Hotel Hot Springs Goes to Creditor in Foreclosure 20 hours ago
- Mary Good, Pioneering Arkansas Scientist, Dies at 88 2 days ago
- UAMS Expects Big Savings From $150M Energy Project 21 hours ago