CEO & Owner
Helping fuel the growth were mergers with Home Realty Group and Adkins McNeill Smith & Associates in 2018 and Winstead Properties in 2019.
The Little Rock Realtors Association named Kennon Realtor of the Year in 2019.
She graduated from Arkadelphia’s Henderson State University with a bachelor’s in sports-community recreation in 2005 and a master’s in sports administration in 2008.
Her current volunteerism includes Habitat for Humanity and the Beverly Carter Foundation. Kennon is a past president of the Jacksonville Boys & Girls Club.
- Tom Brannon to Fill Ed Buckner's Spot as THV11 Weather Chief 19 hours ago
- Locals 'Ecstatic' Over Johnny Morris' Dogpatch Purchase 21 hours ago
- Former Deltic Timber Corp. CEO Donates $1M to UA 20 hours ago
- Stein Mart Files for Bankruptcy; to Close Nearly 300 Stores 2 days ago
- BKD CPAS & Advisors Name Davenport Arkansas Managing Partner 2 days ago