Client Engagement Leader
Edafio Technology Partners
North Little Rock
Carson Seelinger has some exciting news to share: He recently earned his MBA degree online, from Arkansas State University, all while helping Edafio’s clients with the technology-related challenges of operating a business in a pandemic.
“I think being able to work through the challenges of COVID-19 has been a very difficult, but rewarding, task. Being able to equip our clients with tools that they needed to support a remote workforce environment and kind of seeing technology usher in a new work dynamic has been really great to see,” Seelinger said.
He graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in 2014 with a bachelor’s degree in electronics and computer engineering technology. Seelinger then moved to Dallas, living there for five years as he worked as an engineer and project manager for AT&T.
But he’d interned for Edafio while enrolled at UA Little Rock and kept tabs on the firm that he finally joined in January.
Outside the office, Seelinger is an avid cyclist, which makes sense because his parents own bicycle shop Spokes Giant of Little Rock. He has also volunteered at the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock and Arkansas Foodbank and for Junior Achievement of Arkansas.
- Emerson to Open $35M Ash Flat Plant, Create 245 Jobs 2 days ago
- BOA Invests in Southern Bancorp 2 days ago
- 8 Nonprofits Get $200K In Grants From Walton Family Foundation 2 days ago
- Searcy Solar, Largest Array With Storage in State, to Turn Dirt Next Month 2 days ago
- At Heifer, A Pivot Both Great and Small 2 days ago