Area Sales Manager
Cody Simon is a legacy hire at office equipment and technology firm Datamax. “I’ve grown up around Datamax. My dad’s worked here for over 40 years. So he’s always talked to me about coming here, but it wasn’t anything that was forced upon me,” he said.
However, the two agreed Simon should try something else first. So he spent a couple of years working in commercial real estate at Colliers International after graduating from the University of Arkansas in 2013.
Simon joined Datamax in 2016, and he plans to climb the ladder there because he loves his job. “As cheesy as it sounds, it really is kind of like a family here, and I enjoy hanging out with my coworkers,” he said. “And so I really do want to see myself grow within the Datamax family.
“And, with that being said, we’re growing and so there’s really endless possibilities of what could happen and where that path might take me.”
Simon also enjoys giving back to his community.
He is vice president and president-elect of the Rotaract Club of Little Rock, an affiliate of the Rotary Club of Little Rock; a member of The Hat Club in Little Rock; and serves on the board of the Arkansas chapter of the Health Information Management System Society.
- Emerson to Open $35M Ash Flat Plant, Create 245 Jobs 2 days ago
- BOA Invests in Southern Bancorp 2 days ago
- 8 Nonprofits Get $200K In Grants From Walton Family Foundation 2 days ago
- Searcy Solar, Largest Array With Storage in State, to Turn Dirt Next Month 2 days ago
- At Heifer, A Pivot Both Great and Small 2 days ago