Consulting Practice Leader
Carmen McKenna-McWilliamsCarmen McKenna-McWilliams, 38, always knew she wanted to pursue a career in statistics and analytics. And after an internship at Acxiom Corp., she was so thoroughly hooked that she passed up her acceptance into graduate school to get started in her field. "It kind of just happened that way," she said. Since her internship in 1992, she has climbed to the role of consulting practice leader, in which she runs the marketing technology center of excellence, a group that blends Acxiom data and services with external third-party products for clients. McKenna-McWilliams has also held several other positions at Acxiom, including decision support analyst, computer programmer, account specialist, team leader, technical unit leader and solution leader. She also taught computer courses in the continuing education department of the University of Central Arkansas at Conway. In her spare time she volunteers for Haven House Inc. for abused teenage girls and the Faulkner County chapter of Habitat for Humanity International. Though McKenna-McWilliams spends a lot time working for both Acxiom and her community, she still makes sure to have fun. She said her personal philosophy is "Work hard, play hard."
- Former Hog Coaches Sell Fayetteville Homes 1 day ago
- Charles Portis, ‘True Grit' Author and Arkansas Original, Dies at 86 13 hours ago
- Reanatta Hunt Drops Termination Lawsuit Against Baptist 1 day ago
- Wayne Cranford, Pioneering Arkansas Ad Man, Dies at 87 2 days ago
- Shackleford Crossings' $10.5M Sale Underlines Retail Woes 1 day ago