Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer
St. Vincent Health System
Jonathan TimmisJonathan Timmis, 35, started at St. Vincent Health System three years ago as vice president of cardiovascular services, moving up to his current position in July 2007. Now, he said, "I am responsible for all business development and joint venture opportunities, marketing and communications, medical staff, physician development, our primary physician care network. I have operational responsibility for cardiovascular services and ambulatory services as well as contract services." As part of his extensive duties, Timmis is helping oversee the $47 million expansion of St. Vincent's flagship campus. Timmis also makes time to serve the community. He has chaired the Arkansas Heart Association Festival of Wines for the last two years and is on the boards of the Arkansas chapter of the American Heart Association, Arkansas Hospice and Camp Aldersgate. Timmis is proud of his work, which has given him "the opportunity to come and grow within St. Vincent." Asked what keeps him on track professionally, Timmis replied: "I think my philosophy is really simple, and that is that you truly have to believe in what you're doing and find personal and professional satisfaction and enjoyment in the work that you are doing."
- Former Hog Coaches Sell Fayetteville Homes 1 day ago
- Charles Portis, ‘True Grit' Author and Arkansas Original, Dies at 86 13 hours ago
- Reanatta Hunt Drops Termination Lawsuit Against Baptist 1 day ago
- Wayne Cranford, Pioneering Arkansas Ad Man, Dies at 87 2 days ago
- Shackleford Crossings' $10.5M Sale Underlines Retail Woes 1 day ago