Patrick D. Wilson
Wright Lindsey & Jennings LLP
Patrick D. WilsonPatrick Wilson specializes in construction law at Wright Lindsey & Jennings, where he has worked since 2002, and he’s seen his share of stressful situations. What helps him, he said, is that he has learned to communicate “well and often.”
“The first thing I learned in law school is that a lot of folks don’t like their lawyers because the lawyers don’t communicate, and I do,” Wilson said. “I’ve found that our system isn’t perfect, so I do have to give clients bad news, but if I have to give them bad news they take that much better if they’ve been informed throughout the process.”
One of those nominating Wilson to the “40 Under 40” honor wrote that Wilson “is responsible for growing the firm’s construction practice into one of the premier construction law practices in the state.”
Wilson is a member of the Arkansas Chapter of Associated Builders & Contractors and the American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry, as well as the American and Arkansas Bar Associations.
He leads the Wright firm’s Stewardship Committee, which determines what charitable causes the firm will support. Wilson also served as president of the Catholic High School Foundation board of trustees in 2010 and continues, as he has since 1999, to raise funds for the American Heart Association’s Heart Walk.
Wilson called his father, Larry Wilson, CEO of First Arkansas Bank & Trust of Jacksonville, his mentor.
“I learned a lot from him about community involvement and service to your customers or your clients.”
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Stock Tumble at Bank OZK Attracts Lawsuits 2 days ago
- Who Owns Dispensaries? Documents Show Who'll Sell Medical Cannabis 5 days ago
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments 2 days ago
- Chanley Painter, Multifaceted KARK Reporter, Will Join Court TV 10 hours ago
- Tom Thrash Donates $800K for Turf at Ouachita Baptist's Stadium 12 hours ago