Stephens Group LLC
Aaron ClarkAaron Clark was trying to figure out what he wanted to do for a career when he learned of the portfolio management program at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
That led to an internship during his sophomore year with Greenwood & Associates in Fayetteville, which sparked his interest in investing.
“There’s a lot of intangibles,” the Little Rock native said. “You need to be skeptical, a contrarian and highly analytical and willing to search hard to find unique opportunities. All of that fits with my personality.”
Clark graduated in 2004 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in financial management/investments and joined Stephens Inc. as an analyst in the corporate finance department.
After two years, he moved to The Stephens Group LLC, starting as an associate. He was promoted to vice president in 2010.
Among his roles, Clark serves on the board of directors at First Federal Bank of Arkansas Inc. in Harrison and Buyers Protection Group Inc. of Alpharetta, Ga., a home warranty and home inspection services firm.
His charitable work includes the Little Rock Catholic High Alumni Foundation Board, helping support student scholarships and teacher pay.
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Merger to Add First Delta Bank Branches to Armor Bank in 2020 2 days ago
- Central Arkansas Average Weekly Earnings on Rise 7 days ago
- Arkansas Business to Honor 2019 40 Under 40 Class 4 days ago
- Randy Sims Named Vice Chairman of Home BancShares 2 days ago
- Cherokee Investments Sells Tripp Building, Buys Volunteer Center 7 days ago