Vice President & Private Banking Relationship Manager
Regions Financial Corp.
Danielle RichardDanielle Crafton Richard found her professional calling as a summer intern at Farmers Bank of Portageville, Mo.
“Banking in general interested me,” said Richard (pronounced “ruh-shard”), who grew up in the Missouri Bootheel. “I enjoy having the ability to help people with an important aspect of their life.”
She started her career in Little Rock after graduating in 2004 from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro with a bachelor’s degree in communications and public relations.
Richard worked four years with Arvest Bank as a management trainee, assistant vice president and branch manager. She moved into private banking with Arvest in 2008, rising to vice president and private banking manager before leaving to take a wealth management post with Regions Bank in December 2010.
Her civic resume includes serving as an envoy with the Winthrop Paul Rockefeller Cancer Institute and on the Baptist Bolo Bash Luncheon Committee.
Richard, a graduate of the Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXV, also has worked on charitable endeavors to benefit the American Heart Association, Habitat for Humanity and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Small Arkansas Banks Plow Onward in Face of Attrition 13 hours ago
- Bank OZK Packs Little Rock With New Deposits 13 hours ago
- Number of Smallest of the Small Banks Continues to Dwindle in Arkansas 13 hours ago
- Razorback Foundation Enforces Contract, No Payments to Bret Bielema in 2019 5 months ago
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Coming Soon to Pulaski County 13 hours ago