Vice President & Private Banking Relationship Manager
Regions Financial Corp.
Danielle RichardDanielle Crafton Richard found her professional calling as a summer intern at Farmers Bank of Portageville, Mo.
“Banking in general interested me,” said Richard (pronounced “ruh-shard”), who grew up in the Missouri Bootheel. “I enjoy having the ability to help people with an important aspect of their life.”
She started her career in Little Rock after graduating in 2004 from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro with a bachelor’s degree in communications and public relations.
Richard worked four years with Arvest Bank as a management trainee, assistant vice president and branch manager. She moved into private banking with Arvest in 2008, rising to vice president and private banking manager before leaving to take a wealth management post with Regions Bank in December 2010.
Her civic resume includes serving as an envoy with the Winthrop Paul Rockefeller Cancer Institute and on the Baptist Bolo Bash Luncheon Committee.
Richard, a graduate of the Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXV, also has worked on charitable endeavors to benefit the American Heart Association, Habitat for Humanity and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Orthodontist Ben Burris Indicted for Fraud in Scheme to Bribe Jeremy Hutchinson 3 days ago
- Arkansas Insurance Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Class 1 day ago
- Hot Springs Tourism: Nearly 8M Visitors in 2018 Spent Record $677M 2 days ago
- Sheridan Company Goes With the Grain As Golf Course Sand Supplier 1 day ago
- In Jacksonville, A Hospital Closes Leaving City in the Lurch 6 hours ago