Vice President of Accounts
Lane ColemanLane Coleman is juggling multiple business ventures, but primarily she is vice president of accounts for retail marketing firm What’sAhead in Bentonville.
Coleman also runs her own venture, Fuller’s Furnishings, on the side. With Fuller’s, Coleman redecorates vintage furniture and decor and sells the results through northwest Arkansas retailers.
In addition, she is planning to open The Citizen, an upscale lounge and restaurant that serves appetizers, in January in Fayetteville with two partners.
“I have the drive and passion ... to do a lot of things,” Coleman said.
Coleman graduated from the University of Arkansas in 2004 with a bachelor’s degree in interior design. Before joining What’sAhead, she worked in business development, marketing and sales at PromoWorks LLC of Bentonville. She also worked in marketing as a program manager for the Retail Zone of Bentonville.
Coleman’s current side projects, including the tapas restaurant that is in the works, are entrepreneurial, but her main ambition is to help grow What’sAhead, where she now works full time.
“I think it’s good to do a lot of things if you have the drive and energy to do it,” she said. n
- Two Little Rock Real Estate Firms Merge 2 days ago
- Sarah Sanders Leaving White House Job, Returning to Arkansas 2 days ago
- Governor: C&H Hog Farm Will End Its Operation in Buffalo River Watershed 2 days ago
- Commission Approves License for Pine Bluff Casino, Rejects Bids in Pope County 2 days ago
- Lawyer: Ignoring NLRB Action Risks Lawsuits, Investigation 6 days ago