David G. Jones
Arkansas Cardiology PA
David G. Jones
Growing up, Dr. David Jones saw how his cardiologist father, Dr. Eugene Jones, “could change the lives of patients on a daily basis.” So David Jones decided to become one.
Jones, a Little Rock native, attended the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, where he was the class president. After he graduated in 2002, he completed his residency at Duke University, where he was one of only a few residents to be selected as assistant chief resident. He then pursued fellowships in general and interventional cardiology at the University of Virginia.
Jones returned to Little Rock and in 2009 joined Arkansas Cardiology, where he was named a partner a year later. Arkansas Cardiology partnered with Baptist Health to form the Baptist Health Heart Institute in 2012.
Jones said his practice has grown 15 to 20 percent each year he’s been at Arkansas Cardiology and he now sees about 120 patients a week.
Away from the exam room, Jones sits on the boards of the Miracle League of Little Rock, the Baptist Health Foundation and the American Heart Association of Central Arkansas.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 3 weeks ago
- Six Arkansas Electric Co-Ops Stringing Broadband 4 days ago
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 4 days ago
- Arkansas Heart Starts Work on $55M Bryant Hospital 2 days ago
- Simmons First to Buy St. Louis Area Bank for $172M 2 days ago