Executive Vice President
Farming drew his attention after high school, but Paul McAnally’s interest in lending attracted him to college four years later and into banking after that.
He joined the Bank of Trumann in August 2000 as a loan officer trainee and rose to senior vice president of lending in 2009.
That’s when the bank and its parent company, First Delta Bankshares Inc., were sold to Southern Bancorp Inc. of Arkadelphia.
McAnally, who grew up in Lake City (Craighead County), now serves as executive vice president and director of the North Regional Advisory Board for Southern Bancorp.
He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in agriculture with an emphasis in marketing and management from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro in 2000.
McAnally is the 2006 recipient of the Northeast Arkansas Business Today’s Outstanding Young Executive award and the 2011 Arkansas State University’s College of Agriculture & Technology Outstanding Young Alumnus Award.
He is president-elect of the Trumann Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Arkansas State Chamber’s Leadership Arkansas Class V and the Trumann Rotary Club.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 3 weeks ago
- Six Arkansas Electric Co-Ops Stringing Broadband 4 days ago
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 4 days ago
- Arkansas Heart Starts Work on $55M Bryant Hospital 2 days ago
- Simmons First to Buy St. Louis Area Bank for $172M 2 days ago