On CNBC this morning, Reuters reports that Acxiom Corp. of Conway is nearing a deal to sell its Acxiom Marketing Solutions unit for $2.2 billion to Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. of New York.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Acxiom Corp. May Be Gone, But Workers Remain in Arkansas 2 days ago
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 4 weeks ago
- DOJ Seeks Schwyhart Exam In Developer's Chapter 7 Case 2 days ago
- McCain Plaza Takes Swing at Dick's Sporting Goods in Lease Fight 2 days ago
- A News Dispatch From Arkadelphia 2 days ago