Fortune magazine, as part of its "Most Powerful Women in Business" list, profiles Judith McKenna, the CEO of Walmart's international operation, who is overseeing some of the retail giant's biggest bets, including the $16 billion Flipkart deal.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Little Rock Medical Sales Rep, 3 Others Plead Guilty to Multimillion-Dollar Tricare Scheme 2 days ago
- Garver Announces CEO's Retirement, Succession Plan 2 days ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 2 decades ago
- USA Truck Buys Davis Transfer Co. 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commission, High Court 2 days ago