Company: Centennial Bank
To apply, visit https://www.my100bank.com/careers GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION Responsible, along with the originating Lending Officer, for the opening, funding and maintenance of complex commercial construction and development loans from loan inception through completion to insure that they are booked, administered and monitored according to the Bank's loan policy and according to the terms and conditions of the loan approval. Duties include reviewing contracts and budgets, oversees construction funds control, construction loan monitoring, engaging and ordering inspections, and processing draw requests; leading and coaching staff, developing management reporting; training bankers and support staff on new processes related to centralized construction administration. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Maintain productive relationships with credit department, lending staff and vendors to effectively manage real estate construction loan projects. This duty is performed daily. Develops a direct and professional working relationship with the borrower and/or their staff. This duty is performed daily. Working proactively with the line lending units in the loan underwriting source and uses process, advising on credit feasibility and discussing other issues as needed. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time. Helping facilitate the loan closing and funding process, by working closely with the line units. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time. Review and help manage process draws, either through Credit Risk Management or through a third-party. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time. Ensure that all large construction and/or development loans are monitored according to the terms and conditions of their approval. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time. Manage the third-party inspection and/or construction management firms activities, to ensure that they are covering the Bank's best interests. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time. Actively working to uncover any potential problem areas in the completion of these projects in an on-time, on-budget manner. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time. Serving as the point person to work with the line units and/or senior management to quickly resolve any issues or problem areas uncovered. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time. Identify and implement methods of improving functional and departmental efficiencies that could reduce risks, improve quality of service, and/or accommodate additional growth. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time. Develop and facilitate curriculum to train line units on new or revised construction loan processes and procedures. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time. Ability to work extended hours when necessary to reach a goal. This duty is performed as needed. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, deliver results, and respond quickly and effectively to requests. This duty is performed as needed. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned. This duty is performed as needed. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned. QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 7 years related experience and/or training, and 6 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.