Sarah Campbell joined Arkansas Business in 2016. She graduated in 2011 from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro with a bachelor's degree in journalism and interned for the Jonesboro Sun. She then worked as a general assignment reporter and copyeditor for the Leader newspaper in Jacksonville. Sarah is from Gravel Ridge, which was annexed into Sherwood in 2008. She writes a monthly technology column and news for both the online and print editions.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary to Phase Out Baby Delivery in Little Rock 3 days ago
- Little Rock's Jessica Dean Has a New Home at CNN 2 months ago
- Rode Microphones Gives Crystal Bridges Offshoot $1M 3 days ago
- Precision Auto Care Sale Tops Recent Real Estate Deals 4 days ago
- Last Heard in Seattle, Humor Duo Takes Over Mornings at The Ride 4 days ago