Sarah Campbell joined Arkansas Business in 2016. She graduated in 2011 from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro with a bachelor's degree in journalism and interned for the Jonesboro Sun. She then worked as a general assignment reporter and copyeditor for the Leader newspaper in Jacksonville. Sarah is from Gravel Ridge, which was annexed into Sherwood in 2008. She writes a monthly technology column and news for both the online and print editions.
Last 10 Articles & Blog Posts
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Little Rock Medical Sales Rep, 3 Others Plead Guilty to Multimillion-Dollar Tricare Scheme 2 days ago
- Garver Announces CEO's Retirement, Succession Plan 2 days ago
- Radio Ad in Arkansas Suggests 'Lynching' If Democrats Win 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commission, High Court 2 days ago
- Cheryl Schluterman to Lead Arkansas Development Finance Authority 2 days ago