Icon (Close Menu)

Logout

First Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ

Parcel lines are approximate and shown for illustration purposes only.
Construction / Investments / Nonprofits / Real Estate / Restaurants & Food

The Fitzroy Chenal Sells for $65M (Real Deals)Lock Icon

An affiliate of Passco Companies bought the 294-unit apartment project in west Little Rock from Madison at Chenal LLC, led by Brandon Huffman. read more >
Pediatrics Plus property at 1540 Country Club Road in Sherwood
Construction / Education / Manufacturing / Nonprofits / Real Estate / Retail

Pediatrics Plus Attracts $9.5 Million Transaction (Real Deals)Lock Icon

EMR Land Co. LLC of Reno, Nevada, and the JWDM Trust of Los Angeles bought the 32,788-SF developmental preschool at 1540 Country Club Road in Sherwood from Pediatrics Plus Real Estate Sherwood LLC, led by Todd Denton. read more >
With the purchase of its most recent properties (shaded in yellow), First Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ owns nearly 175 acres at the junction of Interstates 30 and 40 in North Little Rock. (Property dimensions are approximate.)
Agriculture & Poultry / Business Services / Nonprofits / Real Estate / Retail

First Pentecostal Buys Up More Land in NLRLock Icon

Church land in North Little Rock; an office building, retail project and commercial land in Little Rock; and a rural residence in west Pulaski County form this week’s group of multimillion-dollar real estate transactions. read more >
Mulligan’s Golf was among the properties assembled by First Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ, whose steeple is visible in the distance.
Construction / Health Care / Nonprofits / Real Estate

NLR Congregation Looks South to Grow (Real Deals)

A North Little Rock congregation put together more than 90 acres for future expansion across the interstate from its 1401 Calvary Road campus for $1.05 million. read more >
Education / Nonprofits / Real Estate / Retail

Former Shoppes at North Hills Site Sold to First Pentecostal Church

A prominent North Little Rock congregation has expanded its holdings south of Interstate 40. First Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ now owns about 90 acres across from its 1401 Calvary Road campus after four transactions. read more >