by Mark Carter on Monday, Apr. 7, 2014 11:54 am 3 min read
High School Startup Weekend participants from 11 Arkansas schools gathered for a group shot with event emcees Jordan Carlisle and Max Farrell and Noble Impact founder and chairman Steve Clark (far left) Sunday night at the Clinton School's Sturgis Hall.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 21 hours ago
- Jeremy Hutchinson Faces Foreclosure 21 hours ago
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 3 weeks ago
- Hutchinson Campaign Manager Starts Lobbying Firm 10 hours ago
- Arkansas Nuclear One Emerges from Regulatory Purgatory 21 hours ago